Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Improve your productivity with a powerful SQL IDE designed by SQL Developers!
ApexSQL Edit is a powerful IDE especially designed for advanced SQL Server developers including integration with source control, Intelliprompt, sql formatting, data editing and advanced features not found in other SQL IDEs like procedure/column Intellisense, Collapsing Regions, Snippet Editors and more.
ApexSQL Edit has been modified to provide many new features, including support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005, centralized mapping, Object Explorer, code snippets, object notes, context sensitive options while editing such as What Is...
ApexSQL Edit is a tool that is evolving rapidly with new features being added almost monthly. Scores of new features are going to be rolled out in the coming months which will make an already compelling software tool even better.
- Centralized Object Mapping repository. This feature allows groups to share object mappings in source code and automatically update mappings across group members
- Advanced copy provides sophisticated copying of query results and other grid output to HTML and a variety of customizable formats
- Object Explorer provides quick reference to object meta data (DDL, references, permissions, etc.) as well as allowing drill down to sub-level objects. This powerful new panel can be used in lieu of the tree view object browser or in tandem
- Code snippets--customizable xml based code snippets can be used to significantly improve coder productivity when adding boiler plate code. ApexSQL Edit snippets are dynamic (hot spots, built-in intellilist, etc.) and totally customizable (shortcuts, tooltips, enter key behavior)
- Scripts can now be run in "Test mode" which will automatically roll back scripts immediately after execution
- Script outlining with collapsible regions just like Visual Studio .NET
- Drag/drop of files into the editor
- Deployment Projects - use ApexSQL Edit to manage your deployment process from Visual Source Safe
- Disconnected Query Windows
- Source Control Mapping
- Hot keys for cycling through result windows
- Ability to backup a database from the editor
- Stored Procedure Unit Testing. ApexSQL Edit will allow you to easily create test plans for your stored procedures and execute a set of tests with the click of a button, getting back pass/fail results with the error messages you provide
- Statement Logging to allow all statements executed by the editor to be logged in a database with relevant information
- Exporting to HTML
- Table, Procedure, Column and Column Value Intellisense
- XML Queries
- Drill down and around
Quick Info allows the user to get more information about particular values from a result set without having to execute a separate query
Custom SQL Formatting
ApexSQL Edit provides several different means to save and print results. ApexSQL Edit will save results as XML, CSV, and HTML
Visual interface for Table Join navigation
Quick Query - allows you to simply select a table and then enter values for any number of columns in the table and retrieve the results very quickly
Auto-Replacement - You can define your own custom replacement tokens
Custom Context Menus - means for the user to add their own context menus to Tables, Columns, Stored Procedures, and soon to Databases to execute custom actions
Multiple Connection Execute - execute a SQL statement against multiple connections simultaneously with resultsets from all sources returning to the results set window.
View images stored in the database in image fields directly from the editor
SQL Server Reporting Services Integration - Report Explorer, Create Report, View Report Queries and View Reports
With Custom Commands users have the ability to define their own commands that can be executed within the query window
Provide context sensitive information about database objects in the system catalogs
Integrate with SCC to to check in/out directly from the editor
Object Notes provides the developer with the ability to create short notes attached to objects in the database such as tables, views, procedures, functions, and triggers
Resultset Filtering and Grouping - allows resultsets returned to the editor to be grouped and filtered directly in the result grid
Edit data within a table directly in the editor
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.apexsql.com/sql_tools_edit.asp
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.